Friday, August 01, 2008

this is what happens when your pants are too tight...

Poor Polly Pocket...

Her pants were just too tight and when Tali tried to pull them off, Polly pretty much self-destructed.

Really, Polly... Those plastic silver skin-tight pants are cute (and still intact), but nothing is worth the fate you've met--certainly not a pair of plastic pants.


Why am I still letting my daughter play with this crap? Partly because the book I'm reading about raising girls swears that their confidence in themselves isn't threatened by playing with slutty dolls.


But also because after this catastrophe and the tears were wiped away, she proclaimed "I will never wear pants that are too tight!"

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Well...
At least she learned a lesson! LOL

Shannon said...

I'd say your mothering's done for the day. Good work.
:)

Becky said...

atta girl Tali! Tight pants are not worth it!