Tuesday, September 09, 2008

cake wrecks, mmmm...

So I was wasting time again online late last night instead of sleeping (which is making me a bit miserable this morning, but really, it always seems worth it at the time), and I found this site that I almost didn't click on because I like to eat cake, but am not truly all that interested in cakes.

But cakewrecks is seriously worth clicking on... I mean, I never imagined that Tom Selleck's hairy chest could be so, um, deliciously? immortalized in frosting. It's scary, but you should totally experience this.

I could easily become obsessed with this...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay! I love, love, LOVE that site. I don't go to it often, because I get sucked in every time....and before I know it I've completely lost all track of time!

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

Can't wait to check out this site! Sounds scrumptious!

Thanks for your recent comment. I got on to make a change to my post and I already had a few comments. I was glad to see yours.

BTW: I can take absolutely NO CREDIT for this garden. We are house sitting for my in laws for a year and a half. It honestly just grew on its own. A little weird if you ask me, but who is going to turn down fresh veggies--tomatoes especially?