Tuesday, April 07, 2009

interview with tali...


Me: What's your name?

Tali: Tali

Me: How come you like being called Tali and not Talia?

Tali: Because it's better than Talia. It's spunkier.

Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Tali: A cool girl.

Me: It's hard to earn a living being a cool girl. What do you want your job to be?

Tali: A vet. I want to help animals. And I want a puppy.

Me: What is your favorite thing to do?

Tali: Play with my brother.

Me: What do you like to do together?

Tali: He'll play Barbies sometimes to be nice, but he doesn't like it. And stuffies.

Me: Is Samuel nice to you?

Tali: Yeah... Mostly.

Me: How old are you?

Tali: 6

Me: Do you feel 6?

Tali: No, I feel 5.

Me: Why don't you feel 6?

Tali: Because I just don't feel 6 yet. I'll feel 6 later on in the year.

Me: What are you most proud of about yourself?

Tali: That I have a mommy and daddy and best friends. That's it... I gotta go.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow you were lucky to get that great interview in with the very busy and spunky girl!

I love that she doesn't feel 6. Don't feel it until you have to Sister!