Thursday, March 26, 2009

happy birthday, eva!


My newest niece, Eva, was born this morning!
She weighed in at 7 lbs., 13 oz. and is 19.5 inches long. Apparently she looks exactly like her brothers, but a girlier version and according to her grandparents, she is totally beautiful and exquisite. I'm on my way to go meet her myself, but so far I'm thinking she looks pretty much perfect!
Meanwhile, we're having the big brothers sleepover tonight for a fun-filled eve of movies, popcorn and wii. What could be a better way to celebrate a new sister and cousin? Though, I suppose her parents wouldn't mind if we did a few sibling training seminars and taught them how to change itty bitty diapers...

4 comments:

Becky said...

Awww! HI EVA! can't wait to meet you!

I want one.

Shannon said...

Hey--good name!
;)

Juliet Grossman said...

Well I obviously love the name Eva. Maybe it is making a return. My Eva is almost seven and we only very rarely come across other Evas. We know one who is almost six. We just randomly met her a couple of years ago when she had the swimming lesson time slot right before ours and I kept hearing her mom call, "Eva! Eva!" We re-met them through other friends who kept telling us about this other little girl named Eva they knew and I knew it had to be the same one.

Then Eva had a Hebrew school teacher last year whose name is Eva. She's high school age.

So anyway....I just tagged you in one of those "Six Random Things" lists here.

the mama bird diaries said...

Congrats. How sweet.