Saturday, July 01, 2006

our new pink mouth--naomi rose


I'm a month late, since Naomi is a month old tomorrow, but she's finally here and she's a total miracle. She was born quickly and easily (relatively) on June 2nd and weighed 8 pounds, 7.7 ounces--two pounds more than the doctors predicted! Life with three kids is a whirlwind to be sure and I'm just hoping that I'll be able to hold onto these days for as long as possible (at least the good parts--I'll be happy to forget the fussy cocktail period everynight where all three kids are whiny and miserable). Who knew that chaos could be so lovely and enjoyable?

Here are a few photos from our first few days...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh, Amy she is darling! I'm so glad I popped in today - what a treat to get to "see" her. Aww. Congrats again!